How to pick winning lottery numbers?
The most important lottery tips on how to pick winning numbers- collected for you by Wintrillions.com team.
- It is never a good idea to choose numbers that have already been drawn, especially if they were drawn very recently. There is a common belief that winning numbers are also lucky numbers, but this isn’t true, and in fact, picking previously drawn numbers may actually hurt your chance of winning.
- Don’t pick your lottery numbers based on a number pattern, such as 4, 12, 16, 20, or 10, 20, 30 etc. For some reason people like to pick their lottery numbers by using patterns, but this will not increase your odds of winning.
- Don’t pick numbers that you’ve gotten from a tip service. The biggest problem with using this type of service is that a number of other people will likely be picking the same or similar numbers because they used the same service.
- Don’t pick numbers that create a pattern on your play slip in the shape of a star, cross, straight line, etc. You would be surprised at how many people pick their lottery numbers in this way, and this means that you are hurting your odds of winning big.
- One of the best ways to choose your online lotto numbers is at random. Pull numbers out of your head, or draw them randomly from a bag. Although it is possible to get a bad set of numbers this way, if you do happen to win you won’t be sharing all of your money with a hundred other people.
- For those lottery games that require that your winning numbers be in a specific sequence, you should box your numbers. When you box your numbers the numbers that can win can be picked in any order.
- It is also a good idea to play lottery tickets that award additional prizes when a sequence of numbers is picked. An example would be two pairs in a row.
- You will also want to play lotteries that offer bonus wins for an extra number. A few examples of these types of lotteries would include Power Ball and Mega Millions in the United States.
- The more tickets you buy the better your chances of winning. For every lottery ticket you purchase you are increasing the odds that you will pick the winning number.
- Don’t spend money what you can’t afford to lose. Although most people don’t buy lottery tickets if they can’t afford them, it is still important to stress this point as the chance of getting a return on that lottery ticket is extremely low.
- If you do want to use a number pattern look at the past three winning lottery tickets, and see if you can spot a number pattern in the sequence. If you find a pattern to the winning number sequences, it wouldn’t hurt to use this or a similar pattern.
- It is also fun to find your lucky numbers through astrology patterns, or even by reading your horoscope in your local newspaper